Predictions for the Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz, 11h00 22/11/2023. NBA basketball predictions, point spread predictions, and over/under predictions from 12Bet experts. In the upcoming match, the Utah Jazz will visit Crypto Arena to face off against the Los Angeles Lakers. Hurry up and download the 12bet app for lots of amazing rewards!
Los Angeles Lakers
Overall Record: 8-6.
Recent Game Performance: Won against the Houston Rockets with a score of 105-104.
- Scoring: Averaging 111.9 points per game.
Field Goal Percentage
- Shooting 48.6% from the field, ranking 6th in the NBA.
- Three-Point Shooting: Struggling with a 33.8% three-point shooting rate.
- Free Throws: Making 76.2% of free throw attempts.
- Assists: Averaging 25.5 assists per game, indicating a collaborative offensive play.
- Points Allowed: Conceding 113.6 points per game.
- Defensive Rating: Holding a rating of 111.8, placing them 10th in the league.
- Rebounding: Collecting 43.5 rebounds per game, with a focus on defensive boards.
Turnovers Forced: Forcing 14.9 turnovers per game.
- LeBron James: Notable for scoring 37 points and 6 rebounds against Houston.
Overall Record: 4-9.
Recent Game Performance: Lost to the Phoenix Suns in a double-overtime game with a score of 140-137.
- Scoring: Averaging 116.8 points per game, ranking 10th in the NBA.
- Field Goal Percentage: Shooting 46.0% from the field.
- Three-Point Shooting: Strong at 37.0% from beyond the arc.
- Free Throws: Excelling with an 81.1% free throw percentage.
- Assists: Accumulating 353 assists so far, showcasing effective ball distribution.
- Points Allowed: Allowing 122 points per game, a significant defensive weakness.
- Opponent Field Goal Percentage: Opponents are shooting 48.9% against them.
- Rebounding: Averaging 47.6 rebounds per game, with a focus on offensive rebounds.
- Turnovers Forced: Inducing 13.2 turnovers per game.
- Lauri Markkanen: Highlighted for his outstanding performance against Phoenix, scoring 38 points and grabbing 17 rebounds.
Los Angeles Lakers
In their most recent outing, the Los Angeles Lakers clinched a closely contested victory against the Houston Rockets, ending the game with a tight scoreline of 105-104. This game was a testament to the Lakers’ ability to hold their nerve in crunch situations. A significant highlight of this encounter was the stellar performance of LeBron James, who was the linchpin of the Lakers’ offense. James racked up an impressive 37 points and collected 6 rebounds, showcasing his enduring prowess and leadership on the court. The Lakers, as a team, exhibited a robust offensive strategy, managing to shoot 47.0% from the field. However, their proficiency from the three-point line was less remarkable, with only a 20.7% success rate. Defensively, the Lakers showed a mix of resilience and vulnerability. While they successfully forced 17 turnovers, indicating an aggressive defensive stance, they allowed the Rockets to maintain a 48.8% shooting efficiency from the field and a 37.8% success rate from beyond the arc. This game highlighted both the strengths and areas for improvement for the Lakers, with their ability to eke out a win in a tightly contested game standing out as a key takeaway.
The Utah Jazz’s recent performance was marked by a hard-fought and intense double-overtime battle against the Phoenix Suns, which unfortunately ended in a 140-137 loss for the Jazz. Despite the defeat, the game underscored the Jazz’s offensive tenacity and resilience. Lauri Markkanen emerged as the standout player for Utah, delivering a remarkable performance by scoring 38 points and securing 17 rebounds. His efforts were crucial in keeping the Jazz competitive throughout this high-scoring affair. Offensively, the Jazz demonstrated their capability, achieving a 41.7% shooting rate from the field and a 32.6% success rate from the three-point line. Their performance at the free-throw line was also commendable, with an 81.3% completion rate.
However, the game also highlighted some defensive challenges for the Jazz. They struggled to contain the Suns’ offensive plays, allowing them to shoot 49.0% from the field. This defensive vulnerability was further exposed as they conceded 18 three-pointers to the Suns. The Jazz’s ability to rebound was a positive aspect, but their defensive strategies seemed to falter, especially in crucial moments of the game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz point spread prediction
The Los Angeles Lakers, with a record of 8-6, have been averaging 111.9 points per game. This scoring average places them in a competitive position, reflecting their balanced offensive approach. This performance is indicative of their ability to maintain a steady offensive output, with key contributions from players like LeBron James.
On the other hand, the Utah Jazz, holding a 4-9 record, have shown a more prolific scoring ability, averaging 116.8 points per game, which ranks them 10th in the NBA. The high-scoring nature of this game underscores the Jazz’s offensive strengths, particularly in high-pressure situations, but also highlights their defensive vulnerabilities.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz over/under prediction
The Lakers average 111.9 points per game, which is 10.1 points less than the 122 points per game the Jazz typically concede. In games where Los Angeles scores over 122 points, their record against the spread is 2-1, and their overall record is also 2-1
Utah ranks 10th in the NBA for scoring with an average of 116.8 points per game, while Los Angeles ranks 16th defensively, allowing 113.6 points per game.
Los Angeles Lakers – D’Angelo Russell, Taurean Prince, Cam Reddish, LeBron James, Anthony Davis
Utah Jazz – Keyonte George, Jordan Clarkson, Ochai Agbaji, Lauri Markkanen, John Collins
PREDICTED SCORE: Utah Jazz 114 – 120 Los Angeles Lakers
Pick: Utah Jazz +8.5 and Under 235.5